FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers (DRCs) are accessible facilities and mobile offices set up after a disaster. We place DRCs in or near affected communities, in an area that offers equal access and resources to everyone.
You may visit a DRC to –
- Learn about disaster assistance programs.
- Apply for disaster assistance.
- Check the status of your FEMA application.
- Help you understand FEMA notices or letters.
- Find housing and rental assistance information.
- Get referrals to agencies that offer other assistance.
- Meet with a Small Business Administration (SBA) agent.
The DRC Locator can help you find the locations, hours, and services of DRCs near you.
General Program Requirements
Anyone can visit a DRC or use the DRC Locator tool.
To find the closest DRC, use the DRC Locator.
Or text DRC and a ZIP Code to 43362. Example: DRC 01234.