FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers (DRCs) are accessible facilities and mobile offices set up after a disaster. They’re set up in convenient locations to make them easier to find. You can visit a DRC to learn more about FEMA and ask questions about your case.
A DRC may also be able to help you:
- Apply for assistance.
- Learn more about disaster assistance programs.
- Learn the status of your FEMA application.
- Understand any letters you get from FEMA.
- Find housing and rental assistance information.
- Get referrals to agencies that may offer other assistance.
- Learn about Small Business Administration (SBA) programs.
The DRC Locator can help you find the locations, hours, and services of DRCs near you.
General Program Requirements
Anyone can visit a DRC or use the DRC Locator tool.
No application is required.
To find the closest DRC, use the DRC Locator.
Or text DRC and a ZIP Code to 43362. Example: DRC 01234.