Are you a Veteran who uses the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) healthcare system?
If so, you can access your VA medical records online through the My HealtheVet website. My HealtheVet is VA's online personal health record.
Along with medical records, you can access prescription refill information you can use if your originals are lost in a disaster. You may also record and track other information:
- Keep a personal health journal for things like medications, allergies, military health history, medical events, and tests.
- Record contacts and insurance.
- Track vitals and readings.
- Print a wallet ID card with your information.
- Set and track personal goals.
You can access the Veterans Health Library. Your source for a variety of health information and resources. There's also the My HealtheVet (MHV) Community. There you can find links to Veteran-related news and events, volunteer opportunities, VA benefits, and more.
General Program Requirements
You must currently be receiving medical care from the VA to use this service. It is open to Veterans, active duty Servicemembers, their dependents, and caregivers.