OPM’s Services Online site offers retirement services on demand to federal annuitants and their survivors. You can use it to perform any of the actions below:
- Change your income tax withholding, mailing address, or password.
- Request a duplicate annuity booklet.
- Set up an allotment to checking, savings, or to an organization.
- Sign up for direct deposit.
- Update your email address or opt-in to get electronic info.
- View or print annuity statement, verification of income, or year-to-date summary of payments.
- Print 1099-R tax forms for the current or past four calendar years.
- View or print a retirement services reference card (ID card).
- View or print verification of life insurance (FEGLI).
- View the status of your case while in interim pay.
You cannot use Services Online to make changes to your federal dental or vision insurance (FEDVIP) coverage. Contact BENEFEDS or call 1-877-888-3337 to make changes or comments related to FEDVIP.
General Program Requirements
You may use Services Online if you’re a federal retiree or survivor annuitant under one of the systems below:
- Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS),
- Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) or FERS Special, or
- Organization Retirement and Disability System (ORDS).
There’s no application for this program. Just visit OPM’s Retirement Services page to learn more.