If you need emergency help, please call 9-1-1. The contacts listed here should only be used to contact FEMA for disaster-related matters.
If you have questions about:
- Help offered by FEMA
- How to apply for assistance
- Information in your account
Call the FEMA Helpline, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET, 7 days a week:
- 1-800-621-FEMA (1-800-621-3362)
- TTY 1-800-462-7585
- 711 or VRS 1-800-621-3362
- You can also email: FEMA-ContactUs@fema.dhs.gov, get a response in 1 to 2 business days.
Or write to:
P.O. Box 10055
Hyattsville, MD 20782-8055
FEMA Internet Help Desk
For help with:
- Access to your account
- Lost or forgotten user ID, password or PIN
- Errors or other site-related problems
Call the FEMA Internet Help Desk, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
FEMA Disaster Recovery Center
At a FEMA Disaster Recovery Center (DRC), you can meet face to face with FEMA staff to learn how you can get help or ask questions about your application. DRCs are set up in convenient areas to make them easier to find.
There are two ways to find a DRC:
- Use the DRC Locator to search for centers near you. You’ll also learn more about each DRC, like hours of operation, services offered, and driving directions.
- Find DRCs closest to your location by texting DRC and a Zip Code to 4FEMA (43362). Example: DRC 01234.
Using this feature doesn’t add you to any messaging service. Think of it like doing a search on the Internet. (Standard text message rates apply.)
Assistance From Our Partners
To learn about assistance through our partners:
- Click on any agency name to see a list of their programs.
- Then click on any program name to get all of the details and contacts.
- To learn more about all of our partners, see our Partners page.
Do you work for a federal agency? If so, email DAIP@fema.dhs.gov to learn about how you could add your agency's disaster assistance program to our site.
To report disaster fraud, there are several options:
- Call the FEMA Waste, Fraud and Abuse Hotline at 1-800-323-8603. You don't have to give your name.
- Fax the DHS Office of the Inspector General (OIC) Hotline at 202-254-4297.
- Email FEMA’s Office of the Chief Security Officer (OCSO) Tipline at FEMA-OCSO-Tipline@fema.dhs.gov.
DHS Office of Inspector General
Attn: Office of Investigations Hotline
245 Murray Drive SW
Building 410/Mail Stop 2600
Washington, DC 20528
Suggestions or Feedback