If you need emergency help, please call 9-1-1. You should only use the contacts listed here to contact FEMA for disaster-related matters.
Contact the FEMA Helpline if you have questions about:
- The help offered by FEMA.
- How to apply for assistance.
- Information in your account.
Call 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET, 7 days a week:
- 1-800-621-FEMA (1-800-621-3362)
- TTY 1-800-462-7585
- 711 or VRS 1-800-621-3362
- You can also email: FEMA-ContactUs@fema.dhs.gov (Get a response in 1 to 2 business days.)
- Or write to:
P.O. Box 10055
Hyattsville, MD 20782-8055
FEMA Internet Help Desk
Contact the FEMA Internet Help Desk for help with:
- Access to your account.
- Lost or forgotten user ID, password, or PIN.
- Errors or other site-related problems.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers
FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers (DRCs) are accessible meeting places set up after a disaster. There you can learn about FEMA or other assistance programs. You may also ask questions about your case or seek guidance on other disaster-related issues. The services offered at each DRC may vary.
There are two ways to find a DRC near you:
- Use the DRC Locator to find addresses and DRC details. Find info like the hours of operation, services offered, and driving directions.
- Text DRC and a Zip Code to 4FEMA (43362). Example: DRC 01234. Using this option doesn’t add you to any messaging service. It’s just like doing a search on the Web. (Standard text rates may apply.)
Assistance From Our Partners
To find assistance offered through our partners, go to Assistance by Federal Agency:
- Click on any agency name to open a list of their programs.
- Then click on any program name to view the details and contacts.
- To learn more about each of our partners, visit the Partners page.
Do you work for a federal agency? If so, email DAIP@fema.dhs.gov to learn how you could add your agency's disaster assistance programs to our site.
To report disaster fraud, there are several options:
- Call the FEMA Waste, Fraud and Abuse Hotline at 1-800-323-8603. You don't have to give your name.
- Fax the DHS Office of the Inspector General (OIC) Hotline at 202-254-4297.
- Email FEMA’s Office of the Chief Security Officer (OCSO) Tipline at FEMA-OCSO-Tipline@fema.dhs.gov.
- Write to:
DHS Office of Inspector General
Attn: Office of Investigations Hotline
245 Murray Drive SW
Building 410/Mail Stop 2600
Washington, DC 20528